منتدى فتى النور

formal letter Oouu-o10

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى فتى النور

formal letter Oouu-o10

منتدى فتى النور

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى فتى النور

formal letter

فتى النور
    فتى النور
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 36
    نقاط : 115
    تاريخ التسجيل : 04/09/2008
    العمر : 27

formal letter Empty formal letter

مُساهمة  فتى النور الأربعاء أكتوبر 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Dear Sir, (Dear Mr. -Mrs ---------)
    Thank you for your letter about the English course at--------------------------. I am really interested in studying in your ------------for the summer course. I am happy to provide you with the information as requested in your kind letter.

My name is -------------. I am 17 years old Bahraini citizen. I live in -------------with my family. I have three sisters and two brothers and I am the eldest. I am student at ---------------- Secondary School in the Commercial Section. I study a lot of subjects like mathematics chemistry and English. I am interested in English and I have a good command of English and French.

I believe I am doing well with all subjects but I would need more practice to improve my English language Particularly, in speaking and listening. English is an important subject for my future career, and your --------------- will provide me with the required experience, beside I would be delighted to get the experience of living in a city like --------------.

I hope that I have answered all your questions. I also enclose my C.V. in addition to a recent photo. Please send me your agreement or disagreement to join your ------------------.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours faithfully, (yours Sincerely)
    (Full name)

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 26, 2024 6:47 pm