منتدى فتى النور

english 202 Oouu-o10

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى فتى النور

english 202 Oouu-o10

منتدى فتى النور

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى فتى النور

english 202

فتى النور
    فتى النور
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 36
    نقاط : 115
    تاريخ التسجيل : 04/09/2008
    العمر : 27

english 202 Empty english 202

مُساهمة  فتى النور الأربعاء مايو 29, 2013 1:17 pm

وصف صديق
    My best friend is called Hassan. He is in his late teens and he lives with his family in a small house in the centre of town. He is a student in Naim secondary school. We are friends for three years. He has a lot of hobbies and he loves sailing very much. He can’t stand junk food such as burger, and never plays computer games he says it’s a waste of time.

Hassan has got curly black hair and dark brown eyes. He is of average height and slim. He sometimes wears hat hair. He always wears sports clothes like trousers.
    He has a very amusing personality he is smiling all the time even in rocky times. He is also very generous and reliable but I think he is a bit disorganised.

Hassan is very popular with his classmates, neighbours and even teachers, may be because he is very respectful, polite, and considerate. In fact he gets on well with everybody in the school or in the neighbourhood. I think I’m very lucky to have such a wonderful friend like him.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

مدرسة
    At the moment, I go to a large school in Manama city called Naim Secondary boys school. It's quite a good school, but it could be better! In this essay, I'm going to describe my ideal school.

My ideal school would be in the centre of the city, but near a big park so that students could go there after lunch to relax. There would also be a candy shop where we could get together during breaks to have some sweets. My school would also have computers in all classrooms. Another thing would be a sports centre where we could play any kind of sports we wanted.

Students would study all the usual subjects, such as math, physics, science and foreign languages. However, there would be some new optional subjects, for example, driving lessons, cookery or self-defence. In addition, all students would have some free lessons in order to do private study or homework.

As well as the subject on the timetable, there would be many after-school clubs, such as billiards, photography and sports. There would be regular trips to places like the sea, museums, and books fairs.

To sum up, I think my school would have good variety of activities - something for everyone. It's certainly a place I would like to go to!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

طلب وظيفة
    Mr. Mohammed Abbas. Manama, Bahrain
    World aid, April, 11th 2006
    Manama.
    Dear Mr. Mohammed,

I am writing this letter to apply for the job of volunteer worker which I saw advertised in Al-Wasat news yesterday. I would be interested in teaching computer sciences to primary children in your council in Sanabis. I have enclosed a copy of my CV.

I am 17 years old and I have just finished 11th grade in Naim secondary school. I would like to work for you because I am very interested in teaching. I would also like to learn about a different culture as I feel that intercultural understanding is extremely important.

I am a hard-working and committed person. I have participated for the last 2 years in computer sciences lessons. I also feel that I can get well with people from other cultural backgrounds, since I have also taught immigrant children the basics of computer sciences in our village.

I think I would be a good primary children teacher due to my teaching experience in computer sciences. In addition, I hold a certificate in computer sciences.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
    Mahmoud.
    Mr mahmoud.

رسالة لدعوة صديقي
    Dear sara,

How are you? I hope you and your family are fine. I'm sure my baby sister remembers going for walks in the park with you - she always smiles when I say your name!

Anyways, I'm writing because there's only a month to go befor I come to visit you. Maybe you can give me some advice so that I'm fully prepared. First, what sort of present should I bring for your parents? I'd also like to buy a book. So can you help me out? I know you like Thomas Hardy, but I don't know which novels you've got. Finally what sort of clothes shall I bring? Will we be going anywhere special such as a wedding? Shall I bring anything formal?

Well, I have to go now as I've got to study for math exam. Please write back soon and let me know. I'm really looking forward to coming!

Lots of love,
    Suzane

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مارس 28, 2024 6:40 pm