منتدى فتى النور

eng.           102. 2nd Oouu-o10

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى فتى النور

eng.           102. 2nd Oouu-o10

منتدى فتى النور

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى فتى النور

eng. 102. 2nd

فتى النور
    فتى النور
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 36
    نقاط : 115
    تاريخ التسجيل : 04/09/2008
    العمر : 27

eng.           102. 2nd Empty eng. 102. 2nd

مُساهمة  فتى النور الأحد يونيو 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Dream house

My house is quite a large detached house situated in the middle of a wood and it has a large garden. The house is very modern and is specially designed to save energy and to be ecological.

On the ground floor there is a big hall in the middle of the house. Around the hall there is the kitchen, the sitting room and the dining room. The most important room in the house is the sitting room where there are lots of bookshelves and some very large, comfortable sofas.

On the roof there are solar panels which produce electricity. The house also has got insulation so that it is cool in the summer and warm in the winter. In the garden there is a pond so that the local birds and animals will come near the house.

I would like to live in my forest house because it would be very peaceful. I would live there with my family and have lots of room, so that my friends could come to stay with me. It would also be a very natural and ecological house that would fit in with the local enviroment.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مارس 28, 2024 9:35 am